Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday

This morning I didn't have anything until 10:30, so it was nice to sleep in a little. I was able to talk to my mom on skype. My group had Kindergarten class today. We were supposed to teach them some animal names, but they knew all of them already! We played a few games with them to repeat the names. 

Our conversation class went well. We have a textbook that will be very helpful in the future. We also had a dictation quiz. It was really good to see how much I can hear, even if the list was words we had just practiced writing.

We went to the teacher's cafeteria for lunch, thinking it was going to be better-like last week...but it wasn't that good. After lunch we had our first movie class. We watched a movie called "Swiri", which is the name of a fish native to the river that separates North and South Korea. The movie was kind of violent and bloody, but the main theme of this movie (and I think all the movies for this class) was about the tensions between North and South Korea. 

I went and got an ice cream sandwich bar from the Family Mart (convenience store) after dinner. It was very good! :) It was kind of like a waffle/wafer on the outside; the inside had vanilla ice cream and then chocolate between the ice cream and the wafer. Yum!  

Emily and I are going to do a little bit of studying with our new textbooks and I am hoping to make it to bed a little bit earlier tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment