Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday and soccer!

What a busy day! I went to lunch at Isaac again. This time I was able to introduce Megan to the "delicousness" of Isaac. She was very happy. After lunch, I studied a little and then went to play soccer. We only played about 45 minutes. Then some of the guys had to leave and do stuff, so we just did a juggling game. Dinner was pretty good-everything was red! (red = spicy usually) My favorite part was the mandu in a red sauce with mixed vegetables. After dinner, I went to Gimhae City with Ji, Joakim and Magnus. Joakim wanted to buy some soccer shoes. I thought I'd check out prices and see if some were cheap enough. It was a little pricey so I didn't buy any. Emily and I went to do some studying in the lounge and got some help from one of my ET students, Bum Shik. After he left another student came and Emily and I helped him with a presentation. I'm not sure where all the time went...I will have to tell about the weekend tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment