Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tiring Tuesdays

We had a conversation class this morning. It went okay-the phrases are still a little difficult to get down. After conversation, we had taekwondo class. The cameraman taped the last little bit for the program KBS is making. It was funny because when the instructor told the class it was being taped for KBS I saw all the girls take their hair down and kind of fluff it out.

We had our language class after lunch. It definitely makes me think of a linguistics class, but it is interesting. Later, I went running with Emily, Megan and Kim. After dinner, I had my ET class. I ran into my group leader earlier today and I told him I wouldn't be late this week; I would be early! I was so early I was afraid I was in the wrong place. The lesson Seung Chul, our leader, planned was for the class to write a story from a picture. Then I had to correct their grammar. It went alright, I just wish there were more resources available/more technology accessible in our discussion room. I went to talk with Emily and Maren afterward. I've been looking up different activities to help with grammar and I can't believe it's almost 11 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment