Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Surprises! Sunday = Soccer

I went to church this morning. After church, I met up with Emily, Tim and Jenny for lunch. I ordered kimbap (rice, meat and vegetables rolled in seaweed) and ddeok mandu guk (mandu-dumplings- soup with rice cake and egg). The soup was sooo good; it really hit the spot since it is still a little chilly here. I did some studying and homework until 2:31 when we met up for soccer. From Inje, we had Tim, Ben, Magnus, Joakim, and "Charles" (Chul Woo). We saw our friends from previous weekends and asked them to play. There were also a group of 5 guys that we invited as well. We split up into two teams and tried playing. It was very crowded and I actually never touched the ball (the new people didn't pass too me-but it was also because there were too many people). After a while, we decided we had to change it, so we made three teams of five and played five minutes or three goals. It was so much better! I even made a goal today! :)

I came back and did some more homework before dinner. I didn't eat much, so I was glad I didn't finish my kimbap from lunch and ate that. More homework done after dinner and now I'm just going to relax and go to bed early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment