Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthday in Korea!

Last night we went to 개집 (The doghouse) to celebrate Ben's going away. We were going to go to the Makgoli place, but it was all full. On the way to 개집 I saw some of my ET group members hiding behind a car. After we were at 개집 for a little, the ET members I saw came in with a cake and the candles all lit. :) It was so sweet. We sat at a smaller table to talk and have cake. They also bought me some nail polish and lotion. They had to leave and wanted to make sure I shared the cake with the group for Ben's party. At midnight everyone sang happy birthday to me and I got hugs and the European kisses. 


It's noon now and my friends and I are about to head out to Pusan for lunch, shopping and the beach. Updates and photos to follow! :)


My ET Group with the cake!

My 1st birthday cake in Korea! :D

Benjy's going away present: soccer ball with well wishes from all of us

Eating cake with some of my ET friends!
Birthday picture with my twin!

Birthday picture with the best roommate in the world!

My birthday presents! The cards were so special to get in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment