Friday, June 17, 2011

Frolicking Friday in Seoul

This morning I was able to chat with my mom and Martin before heading out to meet my friends. I met up with Tim, his brother Ben, Kim, and Joakim in Myeongdong. We then moved to the War Memorial Museum (free!) and wandered around there until we got hungry. We went to Itaewon for lunch and found a nice French restaurant. After walking around Itaewon for a little, we went back to Myeongdong and did a little browsing. Tim and his brother had to meet up with their family friends so they left. Kim, Joakim and I continued shopping and had dinner at an Italian place. We split a salad, pizza, and pasta; it was pretty good. Tim joined us and we went to a little coffee place. At first they told us everyone had to order (I didn't want anything) and so then we said forget it and were going to leave, but then they let us stay because they didn't want us to leave. Then it took them a reeeally long time for our very simple order, but in the end they gave us a free piece of cake which was nice. I was feeling tired and I have about a 35-40 minute travel back to my guesthouse, so I said bye to Joakim (he's leaving for Sweden early in the morning). It's pretty late so I'm calling it a night!

Browsing in the War Memorial Museum

Fried Mozzarella Ravioli's at the French Restaurant

Tim, Kim and Joakim (hehe, they rhyme) walking around Myeongdong

No comments:

Post a Comment