Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Off

I had a nice relaxing day... Jenny, Emily and I went to one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. We ordered bibimbap and son kalguksu (hand cut noodle soup). You get those two bowls of food for 4,000W! After lunch Em and I went hiking on the mountain behind BioTech. While we were hiking we spotted Maren hanging out at one of the breaking areas. We talked with her awhile and then decided to try to find the temple on the top of the mountain! ...success! It was maybe another 5-10 minutes of walking. Then in the evening, I tried getting the movie project I made for the group onto CD's without much luck. Maren and I caught up-I hadn't really seen her since Saturday afternoon. I can't believe we are about to start our last week! I'm calling it an early night!
Jenny and me at the restaurant

Em and me by the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment