Monday, June 20, 2011

What happened to my night?

This morning I went to the church just down the street from the guesthouse. I found they had an English speaking mass at 9:30, so it felt like being at home again! Speaking of that...while I was sitting in church, I realized that in exactly a week from then I would be close to boarding my plane and beginning my journey home! It was crazy to think about that...

After church I called my family to talk for a few minutes. I had a little bit of down time and then went to meet up with my friends at the Contemporary Art Museum. It was alright. After the museum, we went to Gangnam (the area near where I am staying) for dinner. We had dakgalbi which is chicken, vegetables and spicy sauce-we cook it in a big fry pan in front of us and add rice; it's one of my favorite dishes. Tim, Kim and Ben headed back to their area and I walked back to the guesthouse. I spent most of the evening looking up different restaurants and museums in the Seoul area. I found a really great website with soo much information-it makes me sad I can't visit all the places and eat at all the restaurants with the time I have left! Well, off to bed with me...I've got a busy day scheduled for tomorrow!
Contemporary Art Museum

Inside the museum

Kim and me with our food cooking

Clean plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment