Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Weekend of the Program!

I realized that today is the official last weekend of our program. I will be here for another week after we finish up, but almost everyone else is leaving Friday or Saturday...of this week. It is so hard to believe our time is almost up; it still feels like we just got here.

I was feeling very tired this morning and slept through my alarm. I slept a long time. Emily, Jenny and I went to Kimbap Country for lunch. In the afternoon, I spent awhile going through some of my things, packing a little, and throwing away a lot. There are still many items to go through before I can say I'm finished...

Jenny and I went to dinner at BioTech and ate our bread we got from last night. We also talked about her possible future studying in Seattle next fall. :) Emily and I plan to go for a run this evening. Tomorrow we don't have school because it is a National Holiday!!
One of our favorite places to visit in Gimhae...

No comments:

Post a Comment