Monday, June 13, 2011

Depressing Monday

Wow, what a killer day. We had to say goodbye to FOUR participants...

Jenny and I went to spend a few last minutes with Maren before she left. It was hard to say bye, but we have made tentative plans to meet in August. I kind of packed a little. Emily, Yangyang, Kim and I went to the bibimbap/noodle soup place for lunch. After lunch, it was time to say bye to Ki...and shortly after Ki, Megan and Colin left. We were all kind of in shock...Jihye took Kim, Yangyang, Emily and me out for ice cream to cheer us up. I packed a little more and then we met up to go to dinner. It was a small group...Jenny, Emily, Yangyang, Kim, Hee Eun, Prof Cho and me. We went to a place for BBQ ribs; it was pretty good-not a lot of meat for a lot of work. After dinner us girls went to a Twosome Place for coffee and to chat.

Cooking our ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment