Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Saturday: Emily and I went for a run in the afternoon. It was really hot outside! Emily, Maren, Jenny and I studied outside for a little too. When we were walking inside, Emily got stung by a bee! :( In the evening, we listened to and helped our Korean friends with their speeches for a speech contest later this week. Then we watched a movie. It was a nice relaxing day!

Today: I went to church and then met up with Emily, Maren, and Jenny at our favorite Kimbap restaurant. I ordered kimchi fried rice...yum! After lunch, Jenny, Emily and I studied outside again. Later in the afternoon I worked on lesson plans for my first speaking class...on Tuesday! I'm getting a little nervous! After dinner, Emily and I went for a short run. Another pretty relaxing day. We are all a little nervous for this coming week; we've basically had off of school for the past 3 weeks, so it is going to be very difficult to get back into the swing of things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment