Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wow Wednesday Movie Class!

Kindergarten was fun today. We worked in small groups teaching the kids "spring" animals. After repeating the names a few times, the students were able to color pictures. Conversation class went smoothly. Movie class was...NOT a war movie! It was called "My Sassy Girl" (not an acurate/perfect translation however). It was a romantic comedy no less! What a drastic change! Part way through the movie, my 'group' (our program has split us up into two groups for days/times of Kindergarten and ET) had to go and meet the Director's class. We had to introduce ourselves and sing our two Korean songs. After we sang, some of the students asked us questions and the Director had some of us read part of a poem aloud so they could hear different English speakers. (Yes, I was one of the chosen ones.) We returned for the rest of the movie. 

After dinner, some friend and I just hung out in a discussion room trying to decide what to do. Finally, Jenny, Tim and I went to HomePlus for some groceries. I ended up buying some dried fruit and almonds...soooo yummy! :) Later, I studied with some friends for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment