Friday, April 22, 2011

Finally Friday!

Once again we had Jihye teach our music class. We learned another new song today...it seemed very old. After we finished singing, Jihye told us that we had two assignments. The first was to write a 2 page essay about our experiences here; they are going to publish that in the Inje University magazine to inform future participants and their families about the program. The second was to write a short introduction about ourselves because in a few weeks we are going to meet with the president of the university, the founder of the university and other sponsors. We will have to speak to them in Korean!

Writing class went alright. Sometimes our professor laughs at us...and it is really funny to hear him chuckle. He was going to give us an exam next week, but we had to tell him that we weren't going to be there! He seemed very surprised. After class, Emily and I went for a run even though it was raining. 

My friends and I went out to dinner because the cafeteria menu did not look so good. They ordered BBQ. In the evening, I helped one of my ET students with a presentation. 

I am looking forward to my trip to Seoul! I might not update for a few days! Have a blessed Easter and I will fill in everyone with the details when I return! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment