Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, Thursday Morning, where did you go Wednesday?

Well, it's already 12:30am and I'm not quite sure how that happened!

This morning Emily and I went to Tous Les Jours for some breakfast. We had gift certificates to use. We had to buy 5,000W worth of bakery because of the certificates, but everything I got was so good! The best was a blueberry 'bread' with cream on the inside...heavenly! We also stopped at the 'dollar store' to buy some notebooks. We took the Kindergarteners outside to play tag. We tried teaching them, but they didn't really understand the rules. Next on to conversation class. We had another quiz today. 

For our movie class, we watched the movie called "Sunny". It was about a young Korean woman looking for her husband in Vietnam, during the Vietnam War. It was kind of interesting... Before dinner, we met up to discuss and plan our trip to Seoul (less than 2 weeks away!!). After dinner, I tried to withdraw money from an ATM; I had one of my Korean friends come with me, but I think he got confused and was telling me I had a domestic card instead of an international card so I couldn't take out any money. The machines kept reading error. I waited with Tim and Ben for Jenny's ET group to finish and then we went to Home Plus to get groceries and try the ATM there. Then I studied in the computer lab with some friends. The next thing I heard was our curfew announcement signaling it was 11! I still have some studying to do, so that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment