Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday Fun

I got to sleep in today and it was WONDERFUL! I think maybe now I am finally all caught up on my sleep. I studied a little on my own and then went to lunch with a small group. After lunch, Emily and I studied outside for a short time. It was partly sunny, breezy and cool, but it was still nice to be outside. Our friends 인석 (Inseok) and 정관(Jeong Kwan) helped us study some. Then on to cooking class! Today we made a dish called 비빔국수 (bibimguksu). It is rice noodles with soy sauce, pork, mushroom, garlic and green onion. Anyone noticing a pattern in the ingredients? ;) It was pretty tasty. 

Emily and I went for a run around campus. At dinner, we were missing Ji, our 3rd judge. We had Jenny substitute for him. Jenny and Joakim voted for mine and Magnus voted for Emily's dish. However, after they voted, we saw Ji and he tasted the dishes. He voted for Emily's. We decided that because he was an official judge, Jenny's vote would not stand so Emily won this week's competition!

In the evening, I studied and helped one of my ET member's with an English assignment. 

Emily and me with our finished products!

1 comment: